Today, it’s time to reimagine the next chapter for this unique business and for the two unique brands it represents: Jaguar and Land Rover
Chief Executive Officer
Our new global strategy will see us Reimagine our future:
- A sustainability-rich reimagination of modern luxury, unique customer experiences, and positive societal impact
- Reimagination of Jaguar as an all-electric luxury brand from 2025 to ‘realise its unique potential’
- In the next five years, Land Rover will welcome six pure electric variants as it continues to be the world leader of luxury SUVs
- All Jaguar and Land Rover nameplates to be available in pure electric form by end of the decade; first all-electric Land Rover model in 2024
- Our aim is to achieve net zero carbon emissions across our supply chain, products and operations by 2039
- Collaborations and knowledge-sharing with industry leaders, in particular from within the wider Tata Group will allow the company to explore potential synergies on clean energy, connected services, data and software development leadership
A VISION OF MODERN LUXURY BY DESIGN
Set against a canvas of true sustainability, Jaguar Land Rover will become a more agile creator of the world’s most desirable luxury vehicles and services for the most discerning of customers. A strategy that is designed to create a new benchmark in environmental, societal and community impact for a luxury business.
Two brands. Two distinct personalities. Both connected by the elements of quality and sustainability that underpin Jaguar Land Rover’s future of modern luxury by design.
This is our Reimagine Strategy.
Chief Executive Officer
TWO DISTINCT MODERN LUXURY BRANDS WITH SUSTAINABILITY AT THE CENTRE
Reimagine will see us transition to being an electric-first business.
The purity of electric is the next natural step. At the heart of Reimagine will be the electrification of both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands.
By the middle of the decade, Jaguar will have undergone a renaissance to emerge as a pure electric luxury brand with a dramatically beautiful new portfolio of emotionally engaging designs and pioneering next-generation technologies.
In the next five years, Land Rover will welcome six pure electric variants as it continues to be the world leader of luxury SUVs through its three families of Range Rover, Discovery and Defender. The first all-electric variant will arrive in 2024.
But we will not limit ourselves to pure electric.
Our aim is to achieve net zero carbon emissions across our supply chain, products and operations by 2039. As part of this ambition, we are also preparing for the expected adoption of clean fuel-cell power in line with a maturing of the hydrogen economy. Development is already underway with prototypes arriving on UK roads within the next 12 months as part of the long-term investment programme.
QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
Reimagine will design new benchmarks in quality and efficiency for the luxury sector.
Jaguar Land Rover will become a more agile business. One that empowers its people. One that trusts them to disrupt at pace and with clear purpose.
As a business, we will be focused on value creation. On delivering quality and profit – over volume.
REFOCUS TO A MORE AGILE OPERATION
We have a strong foundation on which to build a sustainable and resilient business for our customers and their communities, our partners, employees, shareholders and the environment.
LEAPFROG TO LEADERSHIP WITH TATA GROUP
We have designed a roadmap that provides a clear direction for the business and our two brands.
We will become a more agile business, with a simplified manufacturing operation.
We will curate closer collaboration and knowledge-sharing with Tata Group companies to enhance sustainability and reduce emissions as well as sharing best practice in next-generation technology, data and software development leadership.
Our vision is clear… to become the creator of the world’s most desirable luxury vehicles and services for the most discerning of customers.