OUR EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
The world class Jaguar Land Rover Learning Academy offers lifelong education support to all our employees, but for many the journey begins even earlier.
Our science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) education programmes offer pupils and teachers the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity and skills and learn about engineering. Our initiatives include:
- The Jaguar Primary School Challenge, enabling 6–11 year-olds to research, design and create model cars
- The Land Rover 4x4 in Schools Technology Challenge, for 11–19 year-olds to build advanced all-terrain radiocontrolled vehicles and code autonomous vehicles
- Apprenticeships leading to NVQ3 qualifications and University of Warwick Applied Engineering degrees
- 12-week and 12-month paid placements for degree students
- Two-year graduate programmes across the company.
THE INVICTUS GAMES
As a signatory to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant, we remain committed to recruiting injured and ex-services personnel.
Jaguar Land Rover is a proud partner to the inspirational Invictus Games, we have reaffirmed our partnership for the next games in The Hague, Netherlands. Competitors will be among the first people in the world to drive the new Land Rover Defender when they tackle the Jaguar Land Rover Driving Challenge.
If you wish to find out more about The Invictus Games click here.