- This new partnership will provide financial services covering all aspects of mobility to Jaguar Land Rover retailers and customers
- It will cover nine strategic markets across Europe: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria and Portugal
- Jaguar Land Rover will benefit from BNP Paribas’ complementary mobility expertise as an integrated group, including BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Arval and BNP Paribas Cardif
- The implementation of the partnership will commence from January 2023
- Innovation for unique customer experiences is at the heart of both partners ambitions
Gaydon, UK / Paris, France – Friday 4 February 2022: Jaguar Land Rover and BNP Paribas have become exclusive partners for the financial services to all Jaguar Land Rover retailers and customers.​The partnership aims to broaden and enhance competitive automotive financing solutions with new, innovative services across nine European markets.
By early 2023, the ambition is to provide to the retail partner network and Jaguar Land Rover customers a full range of financing solutions. These solutions, aligned to both partners’ mobility strategy include stock financing, classic loans, lease-to-purchase, long-term lease and insurance products.
The collaboration will build on Jaguar Land Rover’s leadership in the modern luxury automotive market with BNP Paribas Personal Finance for financing, Arval for leasing and fleet management, BNP Paribas Cardif for insurance, to provide a truly integrated service offering covering all types of mobility financing needs.
François Dossa, Executive Director, Strategy and Sustainability, Jaguar Land Rover said:
We are proud to be joining forces with BNP Paribas to create the conditions for further growth and to write another chapter in the company's history. This partnership enables us to offer competitive mobility financing solutions across key European markets to create unique and customer centric experiences as we continue to accelerate our Reimagine corporate strategy.
Executive Director, Strategy and Sustainability at Jaguar Land Rover
Thierry Laborde, Chief Operating Officer of BNP Paribas added:
We are delighted to begin a strategic partnership with an iconic player in the automotive sector, particularly committed to sustainable mobility thanks to an ambitious strategy for the electrification of its vehicles. Our complementary areas of expertise are a key asset for making this partnership a success. BNP Paribas is fully committed to bringing all our capabilities as an integrated group, to bear in support of Jaguar Land Rover’s distributors and customers across these 9 strategic markets.