- Jaguar Land Rover delivers strongest ever half year sales performance, retailing 240,372 vehicles in the first half of 2014, up 14% year-on-year
- More vehicles delivered in the first six months of 2014 than in the whole of 2010
- Jaguar sells 43,587 vehicles in the first six months, up 16% year-on-year
- Land Rover sells 196,785 vehicles year to date, up 14% year-on-year
- In the month of June, Jaguar Land Rover retailed 39,594 vehicles, 17% up year-on-year
- Export growth recognised through Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade
GLOBAL NEWS & MEDIA
Below is a list of all the news from Jaguar Land Rover.
Looking for news on a particular area? Select one or more of the options in the filters below, then click refresh to see just news in the categories you have chosen.
If you are a journalist looking for a press releases then please visit our media website.